I get a feeling you and I want the same things - financial freedom, a thriving business, time freedom to do whatever damn well want, and a huge sense of purpose in what we do that makes us jump out of bed.
But wanting these things versus getting them all comes down taking consistent and intentional action.
And there’s nothing better than a juicy goal, accompanied by a healthy deadline, from which to work backwards to make this a reality.
It’s proven that you can achieve a heck of a lot in 90-days.
Oh, and did I mention that we’ll be working in 30-day sprints within those 90 days? To focus on the ONE thing you need to work on most?
For you this may be:
- Focus: learning one self-coaching tool to get you out of imposter syndrome and into being the CEO of your life!
- Action: creating and launching a lead magnet that drives people wild and grows your email list like crazy.
- Income: crafting an actual profit plan so you have complete certainty on how you make money.
- Focus: getting jazzed by your vision and seeing your business strategy become aligned by your new found clarity and your why.
- Action: knowing your red carpet clients inside and out so that all your offers are snapped up like crazy.
- Income: implementing one sales funnel that earns you $2k a month on autopilot.
That adds up to a whole lot of progress and implementation, with results you will be tracking to make sure that $10k is in reach, and feels doable and achievable.
But it doesn’t stop there.
As people who work with me know, I’m also adept at the art of ‘gentle ass-kicking’ and accountability.
According to Gretchen Rubin's Four Tendencies test, I’m an Upholder. This is good news for you.
This means I have excellent internal and external accountability and will hold myself, and you, highly accountable.
I’m your new accountability BFF when it comes to you following through on what you said you would, when you don’t think you can, or you simply lack the intention, focus or willpower.